The Aperio Solution
How Aperio Works
Benefits of Aperio
Aperio and Archive
Customer Case Study
The Aperio Solution
Imagine on-demand access to data. Anywhere. Anytime.
As a browser-based solution, Aperio can be accessed while remaining secure under an organization’s network. Aperio easily integrates into any existing system environment by working with any data file, regardless of format or location. Aperio’s dynamic reporting capabilities make information instantly available to users. Test data can be gathered anywhere and at any interval to support the changing needs of engineering development timelines and go-to-market product strategies. Key decision-makers in the organization have immediate access to the data that is important. Aperio even connects mobile professionals with instant RSS data updates to any enabled device promoting immediate access to all important test activity.
Imagine a data management solution that is totally scalable.
Aperio adapts to the needs of any size organization. From single site manufacturing environments to enterprise-level global production infrastructures, Aperio is ready to discover limitless amounts of test and technical data. Aperio is configurable to the exact specifications of each unique installation allowing total control over data reporting, analytics, and management. The resource-light browser interface requires only a single server installation which reduces user costs. There is no client software to install and manage.
Imagine a solution that is customizable.
Aperio’s MyAperio pages are customizable to the unique needs of organizations – from a business level all the way down to the user level. Users see only what their permission-based roles allow. Therefore, each user can view MyAperio pages customized to display only the information that is critical to their daily operation.
The Aperio solution includes powerful test data management features:
- Automated data crawling and cataloging system with user-defined search intervals
- Dynamic reporting tools including charts, graphs, and tables update instantly without any user interaction whenever data is added, modified, or removed from the network
- Auditing infrastructure provides timeline-based data trails and historical user queries
- Data export to popular file formats such as Excel spreadsheets with embedded sharing links
- Link important data across multiple files and allow sharing between Aperio Users
- RSS integration allows important data access alerts and dynamic updates to any enabled device
- Customizable user interface and permission-based roles using MyAperio pages
- Resource-light server-side installation provides instant product enhancements and upgrades across the network